Powering the Economy of Ghana
The Volta River Authority has, since 1961, harnessed the resources of the Volta River to provide electrical energy for industrial, commercial and domestic use in Ghana, as well as transportation, fishing and recreation. - Read more
Update on Power Generation - Facts & Figures
Get up-to-the-minute information on generation from our hydro and thermal plants.
Akosombo Lake Level
Wednesday, July 23, 2014
[View year 2013 level]
- VRA News: April - June, 2014 Edition released.
- National Competitive Tendering: Tender for the Supply of Corporate Diaries and Calendars.
- Community Pages: June 2014 Edition released.
- VRA Schools: Notice of 2014 Summer School Camp.
- International Competitive Bidding (ICB): Takoradi 4 Thermal Power Project (T4 Project).
Some programmes slated for the week are as follows:
|July 22 - 24||
Corporate Risk Awareness Seminar
Conservation Tip for the Day
Do not leave appliances, such as TVs, stereos, computers, monitors and DVD players, on standby and remember not to leave appliances like mobile phones or laptops on charge unnecessarily.
Visiting our Plants
Guidelines and procedures on visiting our hydro and thermal plants. Click here to get started >>